Lavender Zero Waste Conditioner Bar
Say goodbye to plastic bottles in the shower with this floral zero waste conditioner bar in lavender scent.
Handmade of coconut oil and cocoa butter based, this vegan conditioner bar will leave your hair soft, clean and nourished without stripping away your natural oils or hair color.
- Coconut Oil provides deep moisture without making the hair feeling heavy.
- The Refreshing Lavender Essential Oil will nourish your hair, scalp, and calm your senses.
These conditioner bars are unisex and work great for all hair types.
Each conditioner bar is 1.75 oz and will last 55+ washes, depending on length and thickness of your hair.
- Silicone Free, Phthalate-free & Paraben Free
- Palm-Oil Free
- Plastic-free & unpackaged
- Handmade in USA
How to use:
Gently massage into wet, clean hair and leave in for a few minutes, then rinse with water. Depending on how your hair feels you might want to apply conditioner only on the ends. Leave the bar out to air dry, ready for its next use.
Switching from conventional shampoo to a natural shampoo bar often means a transition or adjustment period. This transition period can range from a few days to a few weeks. But you will feel it working. If used correctly, your hair will feel soft and amazingly clean!
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Lavandula Officinalis Oil, D-panthenol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet.
* Sodium Coco-Sulfate is derived from coconuts and not petroleum (like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), however it is a synthetic ingredient linked to skin irritation. We love using these shampoo bars ourselves and have not heard of/received any complaints from friends and customers so far.
Ready to make it yours? Your purchase will arrive within two to five business days.
As a small business, we put love and care into every detail and want you to be happy with your purchase! Please reach out to us withing 14 days of receiving your order if you are... meh, not so happy with your goodies. Learn more about the items eligible for return here.