Organic Makeup Removing Facial Cleansing Oil
This facial cleansing oil is formulated with a blend of organic oils and herbal infused oils that will balance sebum production and bind with the existing oil to remove makeup, unclog pores and cleanse impurities as it moisturizes, protects, nourishes and helps promote soft, smooth, and clear skin.
Natural, organic plant-based oils are an incredibly effective cleansing agent for any skin type—dry, sensitive, oily and even acne-prone skin. This oil cleanser does not strip the skin of its natural defenses.
Why we love it:
- Gently removes makeup, dirt, and impurities leaving skin feeling clean and balanced;
- Does not clog pores;
- Sunflower and Jojoba replenish essential vitamins, fatty acids, and lipids;
- Castor oil lifts impurities;
- Baobab helps moisturize and soothe dry skin and helps combat early signs of aging;
- An infusion of helichrysum and carrot root helps heal dry skin, heal scarring, and calm inflammation;
- Softens, soothes, moisturizes, and hydrates skin for a radiant complexion.
- Begin with a dry, dirty face--there is no need to pre-clean, even if you are wearing makeup.
- Always start with dry hands and a dry face. If you wet your hands or face it counteracts "like dissolves like" concept and leaves your skin feeling oily and not clean.
- Apply about ½ teaspoon of cleansing oil to your face, avoiding your eye area.
- Using your fingers massage firmly, but gently, using small upward circular motions to warm up the skin, which encourages the pores to open. This allows the cleansing oil to soften, loosen and dissolve makeup, dirt, dead skin and impurities on your face.
- After a minute or so of massaging allow the oil to remain on your skin to help deep clean pores while you soak a small face towel or washcloth in hot tap water.
- Squeeze out most of the excess water, apply the cloth to your whole face and hold it there as a compress for about 10-15 seconds. The heat from the towel will create steam, soften your skin, open your pores, and aid in the removal of dirt, grime and excess oils.
Using the corners of the warm wet face cloth slowly begin to gently wipe off the cleansing oil (be sure to have enough water on the cloth to help emulsify the cleansing oil).
Note: At this point, some folks like to use wet hands to massage the face. As you massage with the water the oil will turn a milky white as the oil and water emulsify. If needed wet your hands again with a little more water and massage again.
- Rinse the cloth, and repeat until the oil and dirt are wiped off your skin. If you are removing a lot of makeup you may have to rinse the cloth and repeat several times.
- Unless you scrubbed too hard a thin layer of oil will remain on the skin to help protect and moisturize throughout the day.
- Finish with a cool water splash and pat dry with a clean towel.
To remove lipstick and eye makeup, including mascara, put a couple of drops of oil on a cotton cloth pad or swab and swipe over lips and eye area. This is a gentle eye makeup remover, but take care not to get it in your eyes.
Depending on the condition of your skin, your skin may go through an “adjustment period” during which you may even see more oily skin or more breakouts as impurities leave the skin. It may take a week or two for your skin to adjust to a new regimen. Please resist the urge to use harsh facial cleansers during this time, as it will make the adjustment period take longer.
Recommended to use within 6 months after opening.
Size: 2 fl. oz.
- USDA Organic
- Made in the U.S.A
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Organic Baobab Oil, Organic Carrots, Organic Helichrysum, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil. Organic Sunflower Oil is infused with Organic Carrot Root and Organic Helichrysum.
End of Life:
The glass bottle and metal lid are 100% recyclable and can be recycled endlessly without any loss in purity or quality.
Ready to make it yours? Your purchase will arrive within two to five business days.
As a small business, we put love and care into every detail and want you to be happy with your purchase! Please reach out to us withing 14 days of receiving your order if you are... meh, not so happy with your goodies. Learn more about the items eligible for return here.