Gentle Non-Toxic Home Cleaning Scrub by Meliora
This Gentle Home Cleaning Scrub powder is a must-have for cleaning the tub, tiles, and stovetops around your home in a non-toxic, people- and planet-friendly way. You will appreciate its gentleness, effectiveness and the freshness of natural Peppermint & Tea Tree scent.
- 100% biodegradable and septic-safe
- MADE SAFE® Certified
How To Use:
- Sprinkle Gentle Home Cleaning Scrub onto wetted surface
- Rub with a damp sponge, loofah, or a cleaning brush (depending on the surface)
- Rinse the surface and wipe it dry
*Always test a new surface in an inconspicuous area to ensure baking soda won't scratch or harm finish.
Safe for Use on:
Avoid Using Scrub On:
- Non-stick cookware
What Meliora's customers say:
"I saw a lady using this on tik tok. I ordered two and I absolutely love how it cleans, especially my stove. I highly recommend this product." - Kim
"Full disclosure, I added this to my cart purely to get free shipping. I've been a baking soda and vinegar cleaner for years now, and expected this to work similarly on my tub and sink. What a surprise! I used about 2 teaspoons for my whole bathroom, and it worked beautifully. It cleans much better than just baking soda on the hard surfaces, and it smells so light and fresh. I'm sold and will be reordering." - Holly L.
"I really like this scrub, it works well and smells nice. The scent is fresh and pleasant but not overpowering. The scrub cleans wells and a little goes a long way. I really like all of your products that I have ordered." - Cheryl P.
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water], Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Melaleuca Alternafolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil.
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda, sodium bicarbonate is an odor neutralizer and gentle abrasive.
- Sodium Cocoate: This is the chemical name of saponified (that is, 'made into soap') coconut oil. It's the chemical that grabs onto both dirt and water to do the cleaning.
- Glycerin: This substance is chemically a type of alcohol and is naturally created when the oil is converted into soap. Glycerin is known for skin-softening abilities and is an effective solvent, meaning it can dissolve substances such as stains and dirts.
- Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: There is a small amount of coconut oil left in the soap after conversion to sodium cocoate. This is because we use sodium hydroxide, or lye, in the conversion process and leaving excess oil ensures there is no remaining lye in the finished product. Some soapmakers refer to this as 'superfatting' and more oil remaining results in a softer, more moisturizing bar. Our coconut soap bars have only a small amount of excess oil, so they are not the luxurious body bar type and more of a 'get the job done' bar.
- Water: Water is used in the soapmaking process as a substance that dissolves lye and then is a medium so the lye can reach all of the oil to react. After being useful in this process, the water is allowed to evaporate from the soap over a period of several weeks, and the resulting dried bar has very little water. There is only about 5% water remaining in the finished bars, thus making them more shelf stable than a liquid soap that would require a preservative due to the high (about 60%) water.
Ready to make it yours? Your purchase will arrive within two to five business days.
As a small business, we put love and care into every detail and want you to be happy with your purchase! Please reach out to us withing 14 days of receiving your order if you are... meh, not so happy with your goodies. Learn more about the items eligible for return here.