TruEarth Laundry Detergent Strips
TruEarth Eco Strips are the smartest way to clean laundry, period. Each laundry strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of liquidless laundry detergent that you can simply toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
TruEarth eco-strips remove the toughest stains, reveal vibrant colors and restore radiant whites.
The smart hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
If everyone switched to Eco-Strips we could eliminate 1 billion plastic jugs, and save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road a day... or planting 9 million new trees.
How To Use:
- Remove strip from the bag
- Place strip in the washer
- Add clothes
1 strip is good for one regular size load. One pack contains 32 strips.
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Manufactured in Canada
What TruEarth customers are saying:
Using true earth may be the best move I’ve made for years in regards to SIMPLIFYING MY LIFE. I don’t even think about laundry detergent any more, carrying home, choosing, rinsing problems, washing machine issues, Simple just put laundry into the front loading machine throw in 1/2 or full sheet thats it. Apart from the environmental impact of bottles and oversudsing chemicals. As I said best simplifying hack I’ve tried in a very long time, thanks, Di"
I love it. Im a stay at home mom with small children. I love that its easy, quick, takes up no room (you know how having children requires a lot of room, well this frees up some) and that there is a fragrance free option as my skin really hates any perfume. Works for the whole family." - Janny L.
“To be honest, I doubted a 2” x 4” strip that weighs under 3 grams would get the job done. But a half hour later I was pleasantly surprised to find a fresh smelling, clean load of laundry in my washer.
Better still, my khakis were mud-free and ready to fight another day. The “Fresh Linen scent even passed my wife’s smell test. Who knew laundry could be exciting?” - Sam Wigness, Author at Emeraldology: Your Guide to Earth-Friendly Living
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten free
Ready to make it yours? Your purchase will arrive within two to five business days.
As a small business, we put love and care into every detail and want you to be happy with your purchase! Please reach out to us withing 14 days of receiving your order if you are... meh, not so happy with your goodies. Learn more about the items eligible for return here.